What's In A Name?

I originally titled this blog "To Run or Not To Run" because I was going to journal my way through training for my first 1/2 marathon. That came and went and I only have one post to show for it. So I logged on thinking I would revamp by blog with a new design and title. Then I got to thinking, there are many times in life when you ask yourself whether you should should run or face the music, so I decided to keep the title. Enjoy my blog and my daily question of "To Run or Not To Run".

Michele

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Where Is My Sanity?

As I go through my day to day tasks I am busy from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. The problem is, is I don't know what I would do if I wasn't busy. Not only am I mommy to a terrific and terrible at the same time two year old, but I am a wife and teacher as well. And not only am I a teacher, I am a super teacher, or lost-her-sanity teacher. I share the sponsorship of the Student Council, I do the Science Fair, I do morning tutoring, I am co-sponsor of the Talent Show and the 5th/6th grade dance, oh, and I teach. Ha! As crazy as it all seems, my sanity is in all of these projects. I am at my best when I am busy as a bee. I haven't lost my sanity. My sanity would be lost if I wasn't doing anything. This life of mine, this CRAZY life, keeps me sane. So when you find yourself needing, what we call in my classroom, "a moment", come spend some time with me, in my classroom, maybe you'll regain your sanity. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment